How to get in touch over Christmas and New Year

My offices are closed from Friday 23rd December 2016 until Tuesday 3rd January 2017.

If you need my urgent assistance over this period please email me on and I will endeavour to assist.

If you have an emergency please use the following numbers:

South Ribble Borough Council:

01772 421491 (8.30am – 5.15pm Mon-Thurs, 8.30am – 4.45pm Fri. Outside of these hours call 01772 625499)

Chorley Borough Council:

01257 515151 (8am – 6pm Mon-Fri. Outside of these hours call 01257 515142)

West Lancashire Borough Council:

01695 577177 (8.30am – 5.30pm Mon-Fri. Outside of these hours there is a 24 hour answer and emergency service)

Police/Fire/Ambulance (emergency):  999

Police (non-emergency):  101

Fire (non–emergency):  01772 862545

Health (non-emergency):   08454647

Lancashire County Council:  08450 330000

National Grid Gas:

United Utilities:

Lancashire Resilience Forum:

Met Office:

Government Direct:

Power cut: call Electricity North West:  105

Environment Agency:

You can keep up to date with the latest flooding situation at, call Floodline on 0345 988 1188 or follow @EnvAgency and #floodaware on Twitter.

Have a very merry Christmas and a happy and safe new year!